Friday 18 November 2011

Thankyou letter to Miss Gutschlag

18th November 2011,


505 Alfriston Road
Manurewa
Auckland


Dear Miss Gutschlag,
                                    I wish to thank you for being such a great Social Studies teacher this year. I found you really approachable when I first met you and you seemed to be laid back and relaxed. Though the work was easy and I didn't learn a great deal, what I did learn, I enjoyed.  It was interesting learning about Malawi and the poverty topic. The poverty vortex and the 'rich north poor south devide' was all new to me.

I also liked the fact that you didn't blow a gasket each lesson, even though you were by my standards entitled to. Being able to put up with the  shenanigans of certain people over and over again took some feat! I don't know why you just didn't kick them out.

Anyway, I hope that you stay at AC next year. I'm sure that those crack-pots would have calmed down  by then and will not be disruptive - and some learning to take place for a change. Hopefully I will learn something more. I'm sure I will.

Yours sincerely,

Jacob Benniks






1 comment:

  1. You might want to tweak this a bit - it's a little negative towards the rest of your class.

    ReplyDelete