Thursday 22 September 2011

The i-Learn Experiance

When I first heard about the i-learn program, I thought it was just going to be a bogus attempt to get us to learn something. We were to learn about anything we wanted for the next 3 days. Then, present our findings to the others. My thoughts were that we should learn about anything in our own time. And have the option of when and how much we would find out about.
It was all a very dull idea to me until I remembered that I could choose any topic i wanted to study. Because had taken an interest in cars in the last month or so, I had been wondering how the transmission in cars worked. So, I choose car transmission as my topic. That was a good one because: One, I didn't know a lot about car transmission. Two, because there was such a range of information, it was sure to take at least 3 days.

Over all, I guess the i-learn scheme was OK. It was a nice change from school routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment